Keeping’ the paragraphs short and just get ready for eye-candy, delicious fooooood.
It was one of the best FOOD CRAWLS I’ve ever experienced in Manila!
Here’s a break down of all the 11 restaurants we went to at the launch of Uptown Parade in BGC yesterday! The foodie in me was extremely joyous from start to finish as each restaurant made us try their signature dishes and drinks, and by the end of this blog post, I’ll tell you my top go-to places amongst all, each with a different vibe and impeccable cuisine! It was truly a gastronomic, one-of-a-kind experience – my kind of thrill.
Come walk with me right now at Uptown Parade’s Food (pub) Crawl…
This will be one of my top go-to places for Italian food in the metro. Another word I can add for them is CONSISTENCY. They will always have the same good food, hence the quality is always al dente.
Simple. Fresh. My favorite from Salvatore Cuomo & Bar, Caprese.
My fave also at Salvatore Cuomo & Bar… Gnocchi!
Was I starting to feel the “food coma” vibe at only the second restaurant?!?
Panalo ka din, CHAR. I underestimated you. You were so good! For your SG fix, come here-lah!
Now up next, Palate!!!
Palate has an intricate design for food. For IG-worthy snaps, check out Palate.
Going to 5th… If you want good PORK, this is the place to go to. Scroll away…
Now, want some ramen?
On to the 8th… This is a no brainer. When my husband and I crave for delicious burgers in Manila, we always go here. It’s part of our top 5 burger joints in Metro Manila.
Say hello to SWEET ECSTACY!
If you want some good tapas and wine in the area, the next one is your next bet.
Last but not the least… one of my new faves, HOOK!
Go for ’em oysters, Apples! SO GOOD.
TOP RESTAURANTS FOR KAREL EATS (not in order):
- Salvatore Cuomo (Italian fix in the metro! Their pizza with honey… Tried and tested.)
- Char (NEW FAVORITE!!! Try the SALTED EGG PORK.)
- Gorda (NEW FAVORITE!!! CASUAL DATE PLACE. The signature drink I told you about with the nachos alone, winner na.)
- Uma Uma! (A different twist and that Aligue Ramen? YES!)
- Sweet Ecstacy (One of my top burger joints in Manila! Always.)
- Namoo House (Koreaaaaa. Beautiful interior plus winner Korean food.)
- Hook (NEW FAVORITE seafood spot in BGC!!! Order the seafood tower or even the oysters alone!)
THERE YOU HAVE IT! TAKE MY WORD AND TRY my suggestions if you like. Come by Uptown Parade in BGC and get ready to EAT GOOD FOOD.
HAPPY WEEKEND, FOODIES!!!
Credits: A few of the food photos are from Daniel Tan